Off-Leash K9 Training, LLC
Culpeper Dog Training Experts
- Does your pup know all the commands, but not do them when “needed”?
- Have you quit walking and taking your pup places due to the way they act?
- Has your pup injured you or others with their jumping, pulling, or craziness?
- Do you lock up your pup every-time you have company coming over?
- Does your pup have extreme fear or anxiety?
- Is your pup starting to show aggression toward other dogs or people?
- Just want your pup to listen better than your neighbors?
- We make pups a more enjoyable member of the family!
Off Leash K9 Training, Culpeper is proud to bring world class, veteran-owned, obedience training for every dog, regardless of breed, age, size or issue, to the Culpeper area. We specialize in the same dog training methods used by military and law enforcement; using techniques that encompass our core beliefs and philosophy of consistency, fairness and crystal clear communication that will teach your dog to be a well behaved member of society in any situation.
“Wow!!! What a difference proper training can make for both the dog and his family. Bryan did an amazing job with my Brillo. He has only been home a day and the transformation is wonderful. This will only enhance the relationship with our big furry family member.” –Facebook User
The following are before and after videos from our recent 2-Week Board and Train Graduates:
What sets us apart from other trainers in the Culpeper area?
1. A Guarantee. We guarantee that you’ll see a difference in your dog at the end of the first lesson AND we guarantee your dog will be flawlessly obedient if you follow our guidance for 30 minutes of practice between lessons. If you don’t see a difference at the end of the first lesson we’ll buy the collar back from you and refund your money!
2. An off leash future for your pup. Our goal is for every dog to know what it’s like to live off leash – free! And for every owner to experience the pride, confidence, and joy of having a dog off leash that is reliably and consistently obedient, under any level of distraction.
“Best money we’ve ever spent on our fur children. This training exceeded our expectations and has completely fixed the problematic behaviors we had with our dogs.” –Facebook User
3. Hope for dogs of ANY BREED, ANY AGE, and ANY SIZE. We don’t discriminate – if a “trainer” tells you they charge more for certain breeds or do not train certain breeds, they may not be a real “trainer”! See our prices here: Training Packages. Dogs are never too old, too lazy or too stubborn to learn using our methods. We can also help blind and deaf dogs, and dogs with other disabilities overcome them and be confident, obedient pups! Aggression or confidence issues? Call us – those are our specialty!
Still not sure? Don’t think we can help? Come meet us and ask us your questions in person!
Email or call Bryan at email@example.com or 888.413.0896 for more information.
Ready to start training? Here are the only two buttons you need: